faq Definitions Resources Donate Contact Us ....


Under Construction

To locate a Speech Language Pathologist in the United States, go to the ASHA website.

ASHA is the American Speech-Hearing-Language Association.


It is possible to search for a Speech Language Pathologist by location. It is also possible to research specialties in order to find a professional with a background in Augmentative Communication.










All Contents Copyright 2010 by Margaret Cotts All Rights Reserved